Importance of the "Chadar"


 I don't know who are the people who say that men are like this and Pakistan is like that.

 Forget all the previous things, I would like to share an incident of today.  I took the sheet and walked away with it so that there would be some walk.  I went to the square and saw that there was a crowd of people around where I was going to get chips.  A large crowd, all of them men, had been waiting for the chips for a long time.  (The chips there are quite popular).

 I took my sister and stood behind her. It seems strange to go ahead in such men.  But just 2 minutes later I saw that almost all the space in front of me was empty.  All the men who had been standing for a long time left.  The brother with the chips turned to me.  First they handed me chips and I came home.

 It's a small thing to say, isn't it?

 But this is the real face of my Pakistani men

 And this is the significance of the "chador".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just five minutes more

احسان فراموش

What is the woman?