Ashraf Makloqat

 Ashraf Makloqat


 I was lying on the sofa lying diagonally when I heard a knock on the door. I was shocked.

 I am the one who was humiliated and expelled from the heavens and I promised the Lord that I would humiliate His creatures for the rest of my life.  I had to admit that you are all my gurus

 On the other side of the door was the devil Iblis who was being tormented.  I had no intention of inviting him in. ___

 He said without hesitation, "You must go with me. I have been asking the Lord for permission to go to a place that I found today. I want you to go with me."

 From my impressions, he guessed that I was going to deny, so he started to keep mystery

 As soon as he believed me, I left him at the door and went inside to pick up my glasses and P-cap.

 I started following him ___ passing through strange streets, alleys he brought me in front of a house from which horror was clearly visible dripping

 I have a tingling CI ___

 The devil had knocked on the door. In a few minutes, a ten, eleven year old girl opened the door and let us in without asking.

 From the outside, the house was just a big hall room with girls of all ages inside. Some of the girls were very young. They were crying for six months a year. They were being taken care of by the girls who were relatively.  Some were big

 All were in the age of innocence but innocence was missing on the faces of all of them which is characteristic of girls of this age.

 I sat with the devil there with the girls. There are a lot of them. The devil was looking very serious and that was what was surprising me.

 Everyone was silent. Sometimes the sound of a little girl crying was creating unrest in the atmosphere that this unrest was broken by the voice of the devil.

 I want to ask why and how this happened.

 I looked at the devil without understanding what the question was and who are these girls ___

 My thoughts were shattered by sudden voices. They were all talking together, but I still understood them all.

 They used to come to our house. They were my father's friends. They were very nice. They also gave me things. Then one day they took me with them and again and again they found my naked body in the fields.

 He was our neighbor. He was my brother's friend. I used to go to his house to play. That evening when I went, he was alone at home and then my naked body was found in the gutter.

 They were my mama's cousins. I used to call them uncles. Mama left me with them and went to the bazaar and then my breath was taken away.

 He was an uncle, he was a brother, he used to come to our house, I used to go to his house, I used to play with his daughter, I used to go to his house to study, he used to play with his brother, he used to come to our house, I used to go to his shop.  He used to go to buy things from, he lived in our street

 There were voices and there was a constant, everyone had a different story, but what they had in common was the trust that all the girls had in those who trampled on them.

 Another thing they had in common was the pain they had to endure and the patience they had to endure.

 I was looking at these girls with wide eyes. They had all been trampled to death. I could not understand my feelings.

 Then I looked at Iblis. He was staring at a six-month-old girl. She could not express her pain. She could not tell him what had happened to him.  What was the girl looking for?

 I had no words I bowed my head in embarrassment I left Iblis and crossed the door___

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just five minutes more

احسان فراموش

What is the woman?