"Unparalleled Leader"

 Manto writes that I went to the diamond market in the month of extreme heat.

 The heroine of the house she went to was shivering from the cold by running 2 air conditioners and covering herself with a blanket.

 I said madam two A / C are running you are also feeling cold you turn one off so that your bill also comes down

 Will,


 So she smiled and said, "Which bill should we put in our pockets?"


 "Many years passed and I had to go to the Gujranwala Assistant Commissioner for some work," Manto said.  It was very hot,


 Mr. G was wearing a paint coat even in the scorching heat and 2 window air conditioners were running with full water and Mr. G was also feeling cold.


 I said sir turn off an A / C so that the bill will come down then Saab Bahadur said,

 "Which bill should we put in our pockets?"


 Manto says that my mind immediately went to the heroine of the same neighborhood that their dialogue and thinking were the same,

 Then I understood the whole matter.


 In other words, all the institutions of this country are in the hands of such heroic thinking people.


 Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah used to turn off all the power buttons when leaving the room.

 Whether in my own house, here or in the house of a host, this was their usual practice everywhere ...

 And when I ask them why do you do that ???

 So he used to say that we should not waste a single volt.


 I last met him on August 31, 1947 at the Governor General's House.

 When we left the room, they came to drop me off at the stairs and when they left the room, as usual, they switched off all by themselves.

 I told him, "Sir, you are the Governor General and this is the official residence."

 The lights should be on.

 The Quaid replied that this was an official residence so I was even more careful.  This is not my money and yours.  This is government money and I am the trustee of this money.


 In my house, I had every right to keep the lights on all night, but here I am different.

 If you go down the stairs, I'll close this button. "


 "Unparalleled Leader"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just five minutes more

احسان فراموش

What is the woman?