What is the woman?

 * What is a woman?

 Will definitely read the post!

 I was sitting by the canal bank waiting for tea.  The heart was strangely heavy and there were twelve bells ringing on his face.

 A Babaji from the village comes to me and sits down and says, "My son is fine. He looks very upset."

 I say in a weak voice, "Just tell Baba ji, I have come from home fighting."

 My wife doesn't know why she doesn't understand me.  It is said that a woman's intellect is in her knees.

 Babaji smiled and said, "Jhallia, you are not in any condition."

 But the son who has set the example, not the woman's intellect is in the knees, he himself will be a madman.

 I said, "Neither Baba ji nor you know these women."

 Babaji did not say, son, you do not know the dignity of a woman.

 This is the one with whom the Lord is mixing His love.

 So the boy comes with tea and I take a sip of tea and then I turn to Babaji.

 Babaji puts his tea in the perch and starts cooling.

 Babaji sipped his tea from the perch and said, "Wow, I enjoyed the tea."

 After praising the tea, Babaji says that Sun Putar Rabb is the one who lacks nothing.  He had to tell about his own love, how much he loves man, so he named his mother that he loves more than seventy mothers.  While the mother is a woman.

 The daughter declared her mercy while the daughter is also a woman.

 My son, I believe that we cannot compete with men and women.  Where a woman possesses a high vessel and an empty heart and where we are a low vessel and a narrow hearted man.

 I was fascinated by Babaji's words.

 Baba ji said that woman is the entity under whose feet heaven has been placed.

 When she is hopeless, she leaves everything she likes for her children.  When a child is born, it is in a life-and-death struggle, not knowing whether it will live or die.

 It is known that a son suffers the same pain of breaking twenty-two bones at the same time when giving birth to a child.  Have you ever felt so much pain?

 I was getting overwhelmed by Babaji's words and today I was finding out the real place of the woman.

 Babaji said, "Listen, son, put your hand on your heart and listen, so that your heart does not burst. Listen to this bitter truth of yours."

 You know what is the greatest virtue of a woman. She does not show masculinity like a man, she does not slap a man.

 She does not abuse a man in front of her children.  She does not kill men in the name of honor.  She doesn't rap at anyone like a hungry wolf.

 She does not divorce a man in anger.  She does not shout at men in the street markets.

 I was embarrassed to hear Babaji's words and my eyes narrowed.  Drops of sweat began to appear on my forehead.

 Babaji may have felt ashamed of me, so he was silent for a while.

 Then Babaji called out to the demolition man to take back the cup of tea.

 And then they turned to me again and said, "Son, you are a wise boy."  Just gets a little emotional.

 Understand the nature of the matter and then make decisions.

 The son's name most often used daily in a household is that of a mother or elder sister and they are both female.

 Our homes are made up of women.  Men do not settle in the house, sons settle in women.  The colors of the house are through women only, son.

 Everything is neat, the clothes are clean, the dishes are washed, we have the best food.

 If the care of small children is done well, then the son performs all this magic only by a woman, otherwise even a true father does not tolerate his small child for a long time.

 When the baby cries a lot, the husband tells his wife to take him out of the room. My sleep is disturbed.

 The daughter is a very sweet thing.  It does not raise a finger at the man's character, it does not ridicule the man for his past.

 The son is the wife, the daughter is the mercy of the Lord.  If she is a mother, she goes to heaven under her feet.

 Listening to Babaji's words, one could know how invaluable a woman is in the world

 What a wonderful way to screw people over

 Existence is the color of the universe

 Then Baba ji said go home, your face is telling you that you have understood everything and now your heart is trying to go home quickly.

 I sat at Baba ji's feet and kissed Baba ji's hand.

 There was no punishment for seeing but corrected my mistake and made me realize that I am wrong

 I must respect everyone

 Babaji smiled and put his hand on my head and said, son, and now go home, the family will be waiting for you.

 On my way back home, I had confidence in my steps and my heart was satisfied ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just five minutes more

احسان فراموش